Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Woot Woot an Update

So I finally have the time AND more importantly, the energy to write an update. I've had great intentions for the last 5 nights or so to update but I haven't been able to scrape myself off the couch.

My little daredevil is back to his antics. He's learned what an underdog is! You know, when the person pushing the swing runs under it and pushes the swinging person really high? Yeah, he loves it! "Unnerdog, pease, unnerdog, pease...again...again!" Let me tell you that I was winded after like the 5th one. Pretty sure the baby bucket seats weren't meant for underdogs. Luke has also mastered the art of climbing the really high climby things at the park- it really makes me nervous but at least he'll ask for help when he needs it. And so our obsession with parks continues.

We tend to be in 1 of 3 places outside during the summertime: at a park, somewhere on Southport, or in our front yard. I have to say the front yard is becoming quite the social hotspot. There is usually at least 3 adults, a couple toddlers and a handful of dogs. Luke's little buddy Ben from upstairs is his main partner in crime. The crimes being eating dirty cheerios that fell on the ground and drinking the dirty water out of the water table. Luke affectionately refers to Ben as "Bong". Yes, Bong. All the adults snicker at this but hey, it's better that "Buck" which Luke used to call him. For some reason, he just doesn't say Ben.

Anyway, we're hoping to hit the beach this weekend. That is, if summer decides to stick around for a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment