Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Travels

So we're headed to the Jersey Shore on Thursday and I have so much to do before then. Not to mention I'm still recovering from last weekend - uggg - Matt and I spent about 6 hours on Sunday on a boat in 90 degree weather. I guess I should add that there were only alcoholic beverages and no food and you get the picture. Tons of fun but I am paying for it! So anyway, back to packing - there are lots of things I can't forget -ahh, the pressure! This will be Lukey's first trip to the "real" beach as I've been told that the Lake Michigan beaches aren't "real." Whatever, I bet the sand on our beaches makes just as much of a mess as the sand on the "real," beaches. We're very excited for our vacation and Luke is most excited to go on an "airpane" My mom told me that the last time she flew she sat next to a little boy and his mom. This little boy was well-behaved because he knew the "airplane fairy," was watching him. You see, you get a present from the airplane fairy if you are good. So I'm thinking the airplane fairy just might be booked on our flight to Philly!

Oh and if you are wondering about the lack of pictures, I have sad news to report. The camera was killed. Now, I'm not going to name names but the person responsible happens to be very small with blonde hair and sticky fingers.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment