Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday

Hi Everyone!

I'm feeling sane today, yay! My mom was here Sunday through Thursday helping out with the wee one and I also worked from home today. I asked (pleaded) my mom if she could extend her trip through December but sadly, she declined. I guess that 80 acre farm and animal sanctuary need tending to. She also made mention of the fact that there is a reason why "young" women have babies. Have I mentioned before that Luke is a particularly active and decisive little fellow.

Alas, we spoiled Luke rotten this week...as if he hasn't been spoiled rotten from day 1. Lukey baby had all kinds of sugar and went on all kinds of outings. Pretty sure Luke's highlight of the week was the Thomas the train ride at Navy Pier. All the pictures are on my mom's camera but I think it sufficient to say that we had to drag Luke away kicking and screaming after his 6th ride. We tried to distract him with a ride on the merry-go-round but he wasn't to into that...he was asking for the choo choo as our horse went up and down.

Edited to Add: I now have pictures of Luke on the train:


No comments:

Post a Comment