Friday, July 17, 2009

Luke and the bye byes


I don't have much to report but thought I'd post just because I have the time.

I think we've read Goodnight Moon to Luke too many times. You know, the book where you say goodnight to everything in the room before going to sleep? Luke says "bye bye," to every single thing before we leave somewhere. He really makes it a point to make sure he says bye bye to the kitties and the couch. ? . funny. Also, he give kisses goodbye to the person handing him off and kisses hello to the person taking him. Such a little lover.

Actually, in regard to Goodnight Moon, Luke's favorite part is pointing out that the fire in the fireplace is HOT (on every other page or so). The concerned look he gets on his face while doing this is priceless.

This weekend I'm hoping to FINALLY get Luke his table and chairs set! I also ordered him some new toys on Amazon as well. I like buying things for Luke even more than I like buying things for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment