Monday, July 13, 2009

This and that



So Matt's traveling is really getting in the way of my blogging - you can blame him for my lack of updating due to exhaustion. Oh, and my full-time job really gets in the way of my life sometimes, sheesh!

Anywho, my newest update is that Luke will finally watch Sesame Street for approximately 15 minutes! Woo hoo, 15 whole minutes that I can use to prepare a meal for him. Today he even started repeating the ABCs with Elmo - I'd say that's 15 minutes well spent!

In addition to Sesame Street, Luke finds much entertainment in his new book Llama Llama Mad at Mama. He really likes the page where the little llama is scowling and it actually reads "llama llama mad at mama." Do you think he's trying to tell me something? Even when I turn to the next page, he wants to go back to that page. It could be that I started growling to express extra anger (so that he would get the point) and he really enjoys it when I growl. In case you're wondering, the book ends with "Llama Llama loves his mama," and we all know that Luke is the epitome of a mama's boy. Also at the end of the book it shows little llama and mama llama holding hands and eating ice cream - another parallel for us - we've been frequenting Dairy Queen.

So my last piece of news for tonight is that Matt and I finally booked our trip to Paris in September! We're going for a week and we plan on eating and drinking too much. I suppose we'll see the sights, too. We're supa spoiled in that we are staying at a 5 star hotel on the Champs Elysees - a saving grace of Matt's eleventy billion trips to Detroit.









No comments:

Post a Comment