Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Official Haircut

Until Saturday, Luke's haircuts were done by his personal sylist, mommy. I would chase him around with scissors and pounce on him the moment he stopped. I would manage to get a few snips in here and there but I couldn't exactly call them even. This has come to an end. Luke had his first "real" haircut on Saturday and Kid Snips. This place was beyond cheesy and was full of the kind of toys that are a parent's worst nightmare. I didn't let Luke take a toy out of the treasure chest for fear it was made in China and lead laced.
Anyway, back to the haircut -he did really well and loved his "car." I'm thinking he liked the painted on flames. What he did not seem to care for was the cape - next time we'll forgo that. Luke whimpered here and there but it was nothing compared to the kid who was screaming his head off from the moment his parents set foot in the place. All in all the 5 minute, $18 haircut was a success. Can you believe those "stylists" basically charge what comes to an hourly rate at the tune of $216? I digress... Anway, here are some pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment