Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween

We had such a beautiful night for Halloween this year - warm, no rain, no sleet, no snow. We'll be paid back with at least 3 consecutive years of traditional Upstate NY weather in the future.

 On Friday, I volunteered in Adrienne's classroom for her Halloween.  Let me tell you, gone are the good ol' days of sugar laden school parties. Adrienne's Kindergarten class had a "Naturally Orange" party.  The "treats" included oranges, sweet potatoes, orange peppers, mangoes, orange juice, and squash - all organic, of course.  I felt bad for them, I really did.









In the afternoon, I took the kidlets to my office's Halloween trick or treating where they easily claimed 5 pounds of candy.  My personal office took a hit and I had to clean it up on Monday when I returned to it.  Sticky notes with scribbles everywhere!  And my swivel chair that I had perfectly positioned the way I like it was all sorts of rearranged.  We had a great time but my little moo cow refused her costume so she went dressed as a toddler who was refusing her Halloween costume.  



















On Saturday, G-ma and G-pa came up to help with the absurd amount of leaves we had in our yard and to see everyone off on their way to trick-or-treat.  We were having a nice dinner until some trick-or-treaters came very early and thus sent our crowd into panic mode. Hurry, get your costume, it's started!  And then the kids moved like I've never seen them move before.  Here's the clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment