Friday, October 22, 2010

4 months


Well, my little princessa is 4 months old now and I feel like we are in a 'honeymoon" period. She's so sweet, well behaved, and 16 round pounds of pure heaven. She could improve on her sleep patterns but other than that, she's pretty much perfect, if I do say so myself.

In honor of her four month milestone, I've composed a haiku:

Her ways are so sweet
Her face I cannot resist
oh sleep, I miss you

As mentioned above, Adri is little bit of a porker and I mean that in the most endearing way. She's still topping the charts for height and weight. Her new pediatrician, having never met Matt, looked at me with strange curiousity and asked, "well, how big is her dad?" I told him, and he said "well, that explains it." I still have a feeling she might end up more on the other end of the spectrum like her mama.

Oh, the best thing happened today - my girl laughed! I was lifting her high in the sky, think Dirty Dancing lift, and when I brought her back to my lap she let out her first real giggle. The look on her face said "Again, again!" And because I wanted to hear more laughter, I probably made her dizzy with the amount of times she flew back into the sky.

And her she is:


No comments:

Post a Comment