Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back from Vacation



Sorry I haven't had a chance to update the blog in a few days. Matt and I were on vacation in the Outerbanks sans Luke! We had a great time but we missed the little person so we are happy to be back. We were only gone for 4 days, but I feel like Luke changed so much in those few days we were away. He got taller, he weighs more, his hair is longer, his face is slightly different in shape and he says new things! I've kind of been staring at him since I got back - I'm sure he just thinks I'm weird.

Luke did a lot of playing with Grammy Zappia and Uncle Nick while we were gone. They went to parks, a bounce house, swimming lessons, Einsteins and Dairy Queen to name a few adventures. Sounds kind of like summer camp, eh?
Luke gets to tag along on our next beach trip which will be to the Jersey Shore in August. Hopefully the Atlantic will be much warmer by then!

Well I'm still recovering from our vacation and by recovering, I mean still going through detox and catching up on missed sleep so I must bid you goodnight and go crash on the couch!

Oh and by the way, I want to give my blog a new look but haven't found the right one yet which is why it is just plain ol' white right now! Here are some picks from Grammy's visit:



1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this site? I like some of their backgrounds better than the cutest blog on the block.
    http://aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete