Monday, February 27, 2012

Interview With an Almost Five Year Old



I stole this idea from someone else but thought it was cute enough to take...an interview with Luke on February 24, 2012.

Favorite TV show: Wow Wow Wubbzy

Favorite activity/thing to do: I like to do everything

Favorite Colors: Pink and blue

Favorite Food: Spaghetti and meatballs

Favorite Drink: Chocolate milk

Favorite Dessert: Candy

Favorite Sister: Adrienne (thank God!)

Favorite Book:  Thomas the Train short stories

Favorite Song: ABC's

Favorite Toy: CD player/ CARS!

Favorite Sport:  All the sports

Favorite Store: Walmart - where you get toys

Favorite Vacation: Florida

Favorite Thing to Make:  Pictures

Favorite Thing to do at School:  Painting, but I like to do all of the things at school

Favorite Thing to do Outside: Ride my gator

Favorite Shirt: "Future Fisherman" shirt

What do you want to be when you grow up:  A dentist so I can fix peoples' teeth




No comments:

Post a Comment